Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

No country for old men.

What that should really say is "No booze for old men."  Blake and I went with a large group of friends to Eichen's in Okarche, OK on Saturday evening for their world famous fried chicken and okra.  After we had been there for awhile I needed to use the ladies.  I asked Tyler if she needed to go as well, she did and thank goodness!  We walked and chatted through the crowds at the restaurant and finally came to the bathroom.  We pushed through the door and found this...


Yup, old cowboy in the women's restroom.  I would say that he just didn't know he was in the women's restroom, but as soon as we opened the door and saw him and we gasped he started saying "Sorry, sorry...Sorry, sorry..." over and over again.  We didn't initially take this picture, we ran out.  As we laughed in the hallway I said "You have to go take a picture of him."  I didn't have my purse, so in turn I did not have my phone on me.  So we both went back in, captured this, and ran back out.  (Sidenote:  That was a heck of a  long pee considering he was peeing the first time we entered and the second.)  As we waited in the hall for him to emerge Tyler kept her camera on alert.  She wanted to get his picture from the front as well.  As you can imagine Mr. Drunk Cowboy did not want his picture taken from the front.  Here is what was captured instead...



You can tell we were "in hot pursuit" by the blurred shot.  After this we went back to the ladies and accomplished was was first intended.  While we were washing our hands we were talking about what had just happened.  At that moment a girl came out of the stall that the drunk cowboy was in and said "You just let me pee where a guy did?"  I think she was really mad, but we couldn't help but still laugh.  Poor girl, I probably would have been grossed out too, but the funnyness of it couldn't get me to feel her pain. 

W.O.W. lesson:  Don't go to the restroom at Eichen's without your camera and toilet seat liners, you never know what you're going to find!

Xo-Wife of Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment