Search This Blog

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Boot Scootin' Boogie

Hello all.  Sorry I've been M.I.A. for the last two days, but that "little bit under the weather" I was experiencing on Monday turned into a full blown Gary England interupt your favorite show weather alert.  Ugh.  I somehow always get sick the week before my b-day.  I think it's the time of year in Oklahoma where the temperature is swinging between 35 and 60 degrees on a weekly basis and the old bod just can't take.  Or my sinusitus can't for sure...you get the point. 

Today I'm bringing you a fabulous gift idea for the lady in your life.  I never said that lady couldn't be yourself!  I would love to add these to my wardrobe.  Is anyone listening?  Mom, Dad, Blake?  Anyone?  I WANT THESE BOOTS!  I adored them when I saw them and then I saw the name of them and was sold.  Check it.

Thrifting in Tulsa Boot by Modcloth


How cute are they?  At $79.99 I think they're a steal for boots.  I love that you can wear them folded over or pulled up, and the detailing on the back of the boot.  The heel is the perfect height too.  I love the descriptions that Modcloth gives their clothing items, they do a great job.  Make sure you check them out and read the shout out to Oklahoma.  Santa you can find them here.  I mean it Santa, do the right thing.

Xo-Wife of Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment