Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

There's some truffle on your face...

For my birthday yesterday I treated myself to this 3oz. tub (can you say "tub" if it's only 3oz.?) of deliciousness. 


I purchased it here in Oklahoma City at Forward Foods on the corner of Western and 50th.  I also dropped a fresh loaf of bread in my basket to smear it on, however I'm the most excited to melt it down over some pasta or a nice filet.  If you aren't in OKC the same product can be found on Amazon here.  It is $9.99 if you're near Forward Foods (there is a location in Norman as well), or $12.99 on Amazon.  I highly recommend you treat yourself to this yumminess immediately. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a new recipe great for the holidays. 

Xo-Wife of Wright

2 comments:

  1. Gena, I highly recommend making Truffled Orzo with Asparagus. Amazing.

    http://thethursdaynightsupperclub.blogspot.com/2010/03/surprise-instyle-magazines-heavenly.html

    ReplyDelete