Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Mod-ern Gifts Online

I love the website Modcloth.  They feature clothing, accessories, shoes, housewares, vintage, etc. and I always have an ever present "wishlist" featuring their items.  Here are a few things from their "Apartment" category that I would love to see show up at my house. 

Fancy a Cup of Tree Set

How adorable is this?  I think it would be perfect for a small brunch or lunch with girlfriends.  Heck it would be great if it did nothing but sit on your counter top for the rest of time.  It's that cute.

Kitchen Line Up Tea Towel

I love funky tea towels.  I have one hung next to my sink at all times and while I'm cooking I usually have one drapped over my shoulder, so it's important that it's cute.  Plus who wants a shaggy, nasty old tea towel hanging around?  Have some fun with something that's normally boring!  Plus teatowels are a cheap way to spruce up your oven door or sink area. 
Season-al Birds Salt and Pepper Shakers


Okay, I'll admit it.  I have a small obsession with salt and pepper shakers.  I think I have about 10 sets to date.  I love them.  I think they're cute.  I want them ALL!  Okay, not all, there's some really BAD ones out there as well, but for the most part I really dig them and buy new ones all the time.  I'm especially fond of birds.  I think three of my sets involve birds and this one would make four.  Don't think I'm not sending the link for these to Blake as soon as I'm done here.  They will be mine.  Make them yours too! 

You can find all of these great gifts for yourself, or someone you love here.  All of the items above are under $50.00, two of them are under $25.  When you get to the website go to the "Apartment" area of the site and have some fun.  Don't tell your husband I sent you...

Xo-Wife of Wright

Note:  Wife of Wright was not paid or given any perks for this post.  W.O.W. just happens to love the product and enjoys paying it forward!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mrs. WOW!

    Thank you so much for your lovely words, ModCloth really appreciates it!

    Your friend,
    Elisa at ModCloth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elisa,

    You're so welcome! I love ModCloth and love sharing great finds at practical prices. Keep the good stuff coming!

    W.O.W.

    ReplyDelete