Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Pic-a-nic Baskets aren't just for Yogi and Boo-boo

I am in love with these biodegradable picnic boxes from Boxsal.  I think they would make a great gift for a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, or a friend.  At $24.99 they are an affordable gift that is super unique.  I also love that you can replace the contents for $10.00 anytime you need to re-fill your box.  They come in three fun styles that will fit a special someone in your life.

My personal favorite-Date Box


For the hipsters-Urban Box



And last but not least, the work-a-holics that need any excuse to take a break-Lunch Escape Box



You can check them all out here.  Who knows, maybe one will show up underneath my tree Christmas morning.  Are you listening Santa?

Xo-Wife of Wright

Note:  Wife of Wright was not paid or given any perks for this post.  W.O.W. just happens to love the product and enjoys paying it forward!




No comments:

Post a Comment