Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

15 Minute Re-model

I had about 15 minutes to kill over my lunch break today and what do you know if there's not a TJ Maxx right next to where I work.  The luck!  It's amazing how much money I can "spend" in a 15 minute period of time.  I walked in and immediately walked over to a $200.00 purse.  Happens every time, I guess that's how I roll.  As I worked my way back to the home goods I found this.

 I look cute right?  $39.00

I think it would feel right at home in our entryway, but not without these...


$10.00 a piece

On the entry way table of course.  And if we're re-doing the entry way then we might as well make our way into the living room, they are connected for goodness sake.  I thought this guy would make a good edition.


$349.00 down from $700.00!

And of course on the unique side tables that will be found eventually would go these...


The floral lamp in the middle.  $10.00

$29.00
And to wrap it all together this

$129.00 5x8
Who doesn't like a nice fluffy rug underfoot? 

Now I wouldn't necessarily put all of these things together if I really got to looking/thinking on them, but individually they are all great pieces.  For someone who is on a budget and is starting out with nothing, it's a great place to start.  According to my calculations you could walk out of TJ's with everything I listed above for $576.00 before tax.  Or you could make it $776.00 and walk out with that fabulous bag I spoted on the way in as well.  A girl can dream can't she? 

Tomorrow I think I'll go on the hunt for some funky pillows for "our" couch.  I love "shopping"!!

Xo-Wife of Wright

3 comments:

  1. haha i always manage to find the MOST expensive bags in the store at tj maxx too... we just have great taste i suppose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERY SINGLE TIME! Exactly, great taste!

    ReplyDelete