Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Home again, home again, jiggity jig jig!

Crested Butte, CO was amazing!  I had never been to a ski town before, and I was a little bit apprehensive.  I am a beach girl.  There is really nothing that I like about cold weather.  I was so pleasantly surprised though.  Crested Butte is nestled down in a little valley next to Crested Butte mountain.  There are only about 1,200 residents permanently and they are all so nice and accomidating.  The weather while very cold, is dry and the wind doesn't blow like it does here in Oklahoma.  When it's sunny it's even kind of pleasant in the cold crisp air.  I would highly recommend this sleepy ski town to anyone looking for a nice ski town to visit that doesn't want the over commercialized touristy vibe.  I'm sold can you tell?! 

The wedding was absolutely gorgeous and went off without a hitch.  The bride looked like a super model and the groom looked like he stepped off the pages of GQ.  The reception was mountain chic with fabulous food and great music.  The wine and beer flew freely and fun was had by all!

Here are some of my favorite pics from the night.

I used a vintage pic app on my phone and snapped Blake and I's place cards on the table with our glasses.  Those specs you see on the table...Lavender, it smelled heavenly.


Using the same photo app on my phone I got this one of our entire table mid-cheers.  We had such a good time thanks to the bride and groom and the group of friends I was blessed to be there with was amazing.

Last but definitely not least these two had quite the night. 



Joe FINALLY put a ring on it!  I'll let her share of the details and pics, but I wanted to share the good news since it was such a big moment during our trip.  It was so sweet and special and it was magical being there with them to celebrate.  So congrats first to Jacqui and Justin on starting their life together, and second to Tyler and Joe.  I pray for the best for you during your engagement and upcoming marriage.  I can't wait for the parties to begin!

Xo-Wife of Wright

1 comment:

  1. love it!!! i'll get to posting soon, hopefully!

    ps...love the new background/pic and stuff.

    that reminds me...who was your photographer at your wedding?
    (the planning has started!)

    ReplyDelete