Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Doing the Butte...aww...

Where my '90s rap fans at??!!  Please tell me someone out there got what I was doing and immediately sang the rest of the line above?  No?  Oh well, I got a kick out of it. 

Later today Blake and our good friends Carrie, Brendan, and baby James are heading for here.


Crested Butte, CO!  Isn't it lovely?

We are going for another set of good friends, Jacqui and Justin's wedding.  I cannot wait to be there!  I do have a little anxiety about reading ALL of the readings at the wedding, but that's nothing a little champagne won't fix! 

Here's to the happy couple, the beautiful Jacqui and the handsome Justin, I wish you the most wonderful and blessed marriage.  I know this weekend is going to be amazing and full of cheer.  Love you both!


Xo-Wife of Wright

No comments:

Post a Comment